irst off, thank you! We appreciate your support year after year ordering our amazing holiday cinnamon rolls. We love that this tradition has been extended from our family to yours. Okay, lets get into how to make sure your rolls come out perfect for Christmas Morning.
- Two hours prior to baking remove cinnamon rolls from refrigerator and let rest on the counter to proof
- remember to remove the icing from refrigerator as well to it will be soft and ready for application
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Once your rolls are soft to the touch place them on the middle rack and bake for 20 - 30 minutes depending on your preference for doneness and oven calibrations. (A good rule of thumb is once they are big, puffy, and a little golden brown they should be ready.
- Ice immediately and enjoy!
Our rolls are best straight from the oven.
Thank you again from my family to yours. We hope you enjoy these rolls and have a wonderful holiday!